Jill at Breaking The Spine.)
Goodreads Synopsis: A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)
But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.
So much for normal.
Comments: I enjoyed the first book but didn't let myself enjoy as much because I was reading the book during a bad situation. -.- But I still liked it! :D I can't wait for the next book. Yay! :D
Whats on your WoW?