Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quick Review: The Vampire Narcise (The Regency Draculia #3) by Colleen Gleason


(Click image for goodreads page)
Title: The Vampire Narcise (The Regency Draculia #3)
Author: Colleen Gleason
Started: 18/2/12
Finished: 26/2/12
Publisher: Mira
Medium: Paperback
Genre: Historical Romance / Paranormal Romance
Buy: Amazon / The Book Depository / Barnes & Noble
Goodreads Synopsis:

Regency England stands defiant against Napoleon.

But battles among men mean little to those who live forever – especially when the Dracule are waging their own war.

Skilled in the seduction of men, both mortal and immortal, Narcise Moldavi is the greatest weapon in her twisted brother's war among the Dracule. Until she falls for Giordan Cale.

Her first searing encounter with Giordan brands them with a passionate love. But Giordan's vow to help Narcise escape her brother's rule is followed by a betrayal more agonizing than sunlight.

Wounded but determined, Narcise ensnares vampire hunter Chas Woodmore in her quest for revenge and to reclaim her life. He wants her, worships her, will kill for her. And the Dracule never forget a wrong – nor do they forgive.


I was hesitant to read this third installment of the Regency Draculia, particularly because of Narcise and Chas. I never liked them in the first two books and when I started this one, I just ended up disliking them both. What made up for my dislike of the two characters was Giordan Cale and his hotness. Even at the end of the book, I still disliked Narcise, and HATED Chas. Out of all the Woodmores Chas was my least favorite.

On the bright side, the plot was good, the writing was fabulous and Giordan Cale is hot. Haha. I didn't have much expectations for this one so I wasn't disappointed. It was what I thought it was. Other than that, the book was okay. Nothing I enjoyed but kept me occupied.


 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.