Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #21

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)

Goodreads Summary: Alex lives--and loves--recklessly, until a single decision leads to a heartbreaking revelation. As a mysterious threat closes in and she confronts a Council that wants to see her in servitude, Alex must face a choice between love that is fated... and love that is forbidden.

Comments:  The covers are amazing. They're so pretty and unique. Seriously. I wish I could make covers like that. -.- I want the first book. I'll see if I can get it soon! :D 

What's on your WoW?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.