Monday, September 12, 2011

Review: According to Plan by Madison J. Edwards

Title: According to Plan
Author: Madison J. Edwards
Started: 12/9/2011
Finished: 12/9/2011
Goodreads | Review List

Goodreads Synopsis:

What do you do when things don’t go According to Plan? For starters, you trick, deceive, and lie to the very person who ruined your best laid plans.

Welcome to the world of Shelby Stewart, P.I., who’s been hired to find Harrison Grant. To complicate matters further, her ex-partner, ex-lover, ex-everything Tank shows up looking for Harrison as well, albeit for a very different reason. Harry is the prime suspect in the grisly murder of a call girl, Lulu, in L.A.

That wouldn’t be so bad, but Tank plans on staying at Shelby’s house, and makes it obvious he’s quite willing to help her heat the sheets, again. Shelby knows that sex with Tank is dangerous, fast, and sometimes a little dirty. Now is not the time to become side-tracked. Besides, this job could launch her company into a whole new stratosphere, so it’s imperative she remain focused.

Frustration becomes Shelby’s newest partner as she makes plans to out maneuver Tank in their parallel quest. Tank, on the other hand, is always one step ahead of the game—and is not what, or who, Shelby thought.


Review:


I've always wanted to read a book like this. But I wanted it to be the paranormal kind. But that didn't bother me much. I should seriously take more time to read about real people with normal capabilities.

According to Plan is a vowed fun read with its steamy scenes, touching moments, slight mystery and loads of action. The plot wasn't as strong as it should but it still held its own strength and was entirely enough to keep you entertained. The characters instantly warmed up to me immediately after the book started and Tank was my ultimate favorite. Hes the hottie you just want to be with and I love how sensitive he is. It makes me fawn and swoon and go awwwwwwwwwwwwwh!

A sizzling, fun, action-packed book with inseparable characters and an unputdownable writing style from Madison J. Edwards. I literally did not put it down. 4 hours is all it took and I was done with the book. :D

*** NOT FOR READERS UNDER 18 ***


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reviewing According to Plan. Your comments made me smile.

    Madison
    Some Things Are Meant to be Naughty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.