Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #35


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.


Butterflies, Flowers Vol. 3 by Yuki Yoshihara
Butterflies, Flowers Vol. 4 by Yuki Yoshihara
Butterflies, Flowers Vol. 5 by Yuki Yoshihara
Butterflies, Flowers Vol. 6 by Yuki Yoshihara
Butterflies, Flowers Vol. 7 by Yuki Yoshihara
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
A Tale of Two Goblins by H.P. Mallory
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 
The Space Between by Brenna Yonanoff
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Kevin's Point of View by Del Shannon


I can't wait to read The Pledge! :D Should be awesome. 
What did you guys get this week?

10 comments:

  1. The Pledge, The Body Finder, and Tempest Rising are all on my shelves waiting to be read. *le sigh* The Space Between is on my wishlist. You got some amazing books and I hope you enjoy them!

    ~Briana

    P.S. I see you're reading Anna Dressed in Blood. I really enjoyed that one and hope you do too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent books. Hope you enjoy all of them. I'm hoping that you guys will have a wonderful selection of books. They all look good.The Space Between was so good.

    Grace
    My Goodie Bag/IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, definitely looks like an awesome IMM! Tempest Rising and the Body Finder are two books I'm super curious about and I really enjoyed The Pledge! Hope you enjoy your new reads. :)

    Happy Holidays! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing stuff this week! I'm very excited for The Pledge and really want to read The Space Between.

    Enjoy your books!

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy them :) Lucky you.. I really wanna read the Pledge. Looking forward to see what you think.
    Also about Tempest Rising :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pledge! I've been wanting that book for ages! Hope you enjoy that one especially. :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen The Body Finder in a few places but i'm not sure when i'm going to read it! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Pledge and the Space between sound soooooooooo good and does Butterflies manga comics sound sooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!! Great haul :) Enjoy!

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, THE SPACE BETWEEN is soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.