Monday, December 5, 2011

Quick Review: Return to Me by Tara Fox Hall

(Click image for goodreads page)
Title: Return to Me
Author: Tara Fox Hall
Started: 5/12/11
Finished: 5/12/11
Medium: eBook for Review
(From Author)

Goodreads Synopsis:


Determined to find the source of the nightly creaking she alone can hear, Sam Reading discovers Harrison Benning, a ghost who becomes corporeal for one night of the year; the summer solstice. Their warm friendship soon becomes powerful love that lasts through decades, tragedies, and even beyond death.

Review:

Return to Me is a romantic story between a ghost and a living girl. This is my second take on a ghost/living relationship and this one was more realistic and sad.

I enjoyed reading it even though it was awfully short. It would to way better with a little more detail and other instances. I felt like everything was rushed more than anything else. But either way, its a sad story that caught me. I'm hoping to see more from the author, especially when she releases her first novel.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.