Saturday, April 16, 2011

Review: The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #4) by Laurell K. Hamilton

Title: The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #4)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Started: 15/4/11
Finished: 16/4/11
Goodreads | Review List

Review:

Now, that was an interesting ride. The book began with new characters who don't really make it to the next book sometimes. Its just really funny. Again, Anita did not get the time of day just to sleep. Its just amazing how much stuff she has to go through.

Some events startled me in this one. I didn't expect Anita to be the kind to rush things. Oh well. Haha. Loads of plot twists in this one. When I thought everything was done and solved another thing pops in and tells you "Nu uh! Its not over yet!". The book didn't completely blow me away but it was enjoyable and exciting and gruesome and so not for anyone under 18. Just a little warning to you all. :D I'd give it 3.5 stars. It was still Unputdownable! Sorry for the short review. I didn't think I needed to write up a really long review about this.  (I didn't have a 3.5 button so 4 will do)

Note: How does my new layout look? :D

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.