Fate always knows when you're ready for love.
The past is catching up with Aspyn Layton. The father she never knew passed away and she is left to deal with his estate. An unexpected snowstorm has her stranded at the one place she didn’t want to be—her father’s house—with a naked man.
Damon Andrews has a secret, one he shared with Aspyn’s father. He must convince Aspyn there is more to life then what she knows. How will she react when she finds out he is a mountain lion, and she is his mate? Their fates are intertwined.
The Top Five Paranormal books
I am looking forward to in 2012
- Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward – I can’t get enough of this series.
- Fourth Grave Right Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones – I love this series. It is so different than a lot of what is on the book shelves now.
- Once Burned (Night Prince, Book 1) by Jeaniene Frost
- Wanted: Undead or Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks – I love Phineas and I can’t wait for him to have his own story.
- Mate Claimed by Jennifer Ashley – I just finished reading Wild Cat and now I can’t wait to read Cassidy’s brother, Eric’s story.
Now that you heard the top 5 I am waiting for. What are the books you are waiting for?
Born and raised in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, I now reside about an hour from Washington, D.C. I am a lady who likes to keep busy, and am always busy doing something. With two different college degrees, I believe you are never done learning.
Being the first daughter to an avid reader, this gave me the advantage of learning to read at a young age. Since learning to read I have always had my nose in a book. It wasn't until I was a teenager that I started writing down the stories I came up with.
I am blessed with a wonderful supportive husband, Thomas. He is my other half and allows me to stay home and pursue my writing. My writing buddies Max (a cocker spaniel) and Dawne (a beagle mix) are always around to listen to me bounce ideas off them. They might not be able to answer, but they are helpful in their own ways.
Thanks for this awesome list Marissa! I'm also looking forward to Once Burned as well. Hope you get these soon! :D