Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 Holiday Break Reading Challenge + Activity #1!

 
A reading challenge starting Dec 17th, 2010 and its going to be fun! For more info click me.

Activity #1 - Set Goals:
  • Read at least 8 of these books listed below before my vacation ends.
  •  Read All of the books listed below.
  • Photomanipulate something for my new notebook cover. 
  1. Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz
  2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  3. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  4. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  5. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
  6. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  7. The Host by Stephanie Meyers
  8. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  9. Nightshade by Andrea Creamer
  10. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
  11. Raised by wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  12. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

 Hopefully, I'll finish all of them before my holiday break ends (Jan 10)!

1 comment:

  1. Good picks...I'm reading Siren next too!

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.