Monday, January 7, 2013

Bout of Books Challenge : Scientific Discovery


And so the read-a-thon begins! I just got the time to do everything at 9:25PM at night. I blame work for the intrusion. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be home free and I'll read like a crazy person. Hahaha. Anyways - as part of the read-a-thon there are teeny tiny challenges to keep things extra fun for us boutofbook-ers. Today, the ladies from The Book Barbies have this very interesting challenge. I've copy pasted "The Challenge" and have written my answer! 

The Challenge:


"You have made a scientific discovery (who knew you were so good at science?!) on how to bring fictional characters to life. The problem? The method still isn't *perfect,* so you can only bring two people to life, and they must return to the land of fiction in 30 days. Who will you choose as your bestie and your love interest for that one splendid month? (Feel free to add pictures if you like, but they are not required.)" says The Book Barbies

So I made a scientific discovery while I was reading a book by a nuclear reactor in the middle of the pacific ocean (I flew there). Somehow Pride and Prejudice and Once Burned fell into the nuclear reactor and out came:

My Answer:

My Bestie...

 
....would be Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. So far - she's the ONLY one I'd actually be able to be good friends with. Everyone from other books just seemed intolerable. Lizzy on the other hand - is incredibly headstrong, enjoys reading as much as I do and isn't as beautiful than her eldest sister, who every one else always compares her to (just like me). If she was real and I was in her time, we would be inseparable EVEN when she marries Mr. Darcy. Poor girl. :))

My Love Interest...

 

...would be Vlad from the Night Prince Series by Jeaniene Frost. Besides the fact that he is incredibly good looking. Vlad has a sense of humor, and most of all... he is just sweet when he's trying not to be all high, might and scary in front of everyone else. He kind of reminds me of my special someone.

 Who are your book BFF's & BF's? Comment below with your answer to this challenge.

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great choices! I still don't know who to pick. New follower here.

    Http://thinksbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I can't believe I didn't think of Elizabeth Bennett. She is the ideal best friend :) And I really need to catch up with Jeaniene Frost and read Vlad's books as I've loved every scene with him in the Night Huntress series.

    My bookish BFF and BF are here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.