Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Status: January 2011


My January reading status! 
  • Books Read: 9
Books I've read this Jan are as follows: 
  1. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  3. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  4. Evernight by Claudia Gray
  5. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  6. The Host by Stephanie Meyers
  7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  8. Stargazer by Claudia Gray
  9. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
    Other Reviews:
    Favorite Book of January:
    • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
    • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
    Giveaways I've posted about and still are ongoing: 
    Challenge Update: 
    • YA Reading Challenge - 9 / 40 (22.5%)
    • 350 Paged Book Challenge - 5 / 15 (33.33%)
    • 100+ Reading Challenge - 9 / 100 (9%)
    • Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge - 9 / 60 (15%)
    • 2011 Debut Author Challenge - 1 / 12 (8.33%)
    • Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge - 0 / 12 (0%) 
    • YA Series Challenge - 4 / 12 (33.33%)
    This month I'll probably read more! :D I want to read at least 10 books a month.


    Photobucket

    6 comments:

    1. You've read some really good books this month. I still need to read Unearthly I am waiting for it at my library. I really enjoyed Wicked Lovely, The Summoning, Clockwork Angel, Last Sacrifice and The Host!! I have never read the Claudia Gray books, I will but them on my TBR list though.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you Amber! You read a lot more great books than I do and I'm jealous at your access to all those great books and signings! Sometimes I hate living out of the US. :D Thanks a bunchies for the comments! ^^

      ReplyDelete
    3. youve definitely have kept yourself busy last month. Keep it up youl be reading while your sleeping!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow.. You read 9 books.. Thats awesome :)

      Keep up the good work.. Loving your blog :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. You did so well, Naj! That's awesome that you read 9 books, especially because some were big like Clockwork Angel! Great job :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.