Friday, January 14, 2011

Review: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead

Started: 10/1/11
Read: 13/1/11

Goodreads Synopsis: - I shall not give a summary because it contains spoilers -

Review: I'm sad that this is the end of the series! Vampire Academy is an epic, alluring, action-packed, captivating series. I have no negative words for this series. Not one. It took me and I'm sure many others into a whole new world filled with the awesomenss that is Rose. I'm going to be childish and say. I want to be guardian just like Rose. Shes an amazing protagonist. She is THE perfect and ideal female protagonist. She wasn't whiny, she wasn't pathetic or needy. She was strong, witty, and many more and the people in her life fit so well and added in so many surprises. Every one of them were written astoundingly and no I am not exaggerating. I fell in love with everyone of them all over again. They were just brilliant!

I really didn't know what to expect from the last book. I thought it would be shorter but it was actually really long like 596 pages. I love it when every page has a plot twist or something unpredictable and the end was more than I expected! Simply amazing!

Richelle wrote a masterpiece! I didn't imagine the end to be so awesome. I having nothing but praise for Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. Every installment was unputdownable! and this last book was as much unputdownable as any other.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review Naj !! I agree, Richelle wrote a masterpiece .. This will always be one of my favorite series, I know it ... =) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review. I have to read this, I thought the other 5 were a greaat build up for this final story with Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the review. This is one of my all time fave books, and probably always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review i couldnt put it better myself.I loved this series so much im sad to see it end. Richelle Mead is the most awesomess writer!!!
    I fell in love all over again with all the characters in this last book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.