Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Monday, what am I reading? #7

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

This Monday I'm reading: 

 Goodreads Synopsis: Evernight Academy: an exclusive boarding school for the most beautiful, dangerous students of all—vampires. Bianca, born to two vampires, has always been told her destiny is to become one of them.

But Bianca fell in love with Lucas—Although they may be separated, Bianca and Lucas will not give each other up. She will risk anything for the chance to see him again, even if it means coming face-to-face with the vampire hunters of Black Cross—or deceiving the powerful vampires of Evernight. Bianca's secrets will force her to live a life of lies.

Yet Bianca isn't the only one keeping secrets. When Evernight is attacked by an evil force that seems to target her, she discovers the truth she thought she knew is only the beginning....


*removed some spoilery parts*

Comments: I'm not even half way done with this yet. Which is sad and I don't think I'll be able to get much reading done this week because of our constant quizzes, assignments, presentations and exams. T-T Oh boy! Good Luck to me! I hope I finish this though. :D So I can start Hourglass and wait patiently for Afterlife. 


What I've read this week:
You can find the reviews I've written of Unearthly and The Host here.
Let me know what you've been reading all week in the comment section. :D

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Unearthly !! I'll post my It's Monday in a few hours !! Good luck again Naj !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading Stargazer a lot, I think you will too.

    Unearthly is absolutely on my to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elodie! I have commented already! :D
    Ashley! I will for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy Stargazer! I haven't read it, but I'd be interested to see your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you like The Host? I've never read Stargazer let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, I shall be reviewing it. :D
    Amber, I liked it. :D My review is in a link in this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. You read so fast. Wish I could read so many books to :) I am still reading Matched.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naj, I'm happy to warn you that Matched goes to you ... Alyssa (the first winner of the book) received a copy today so I've chosen another winner and it's you !! How awesome !! I'm so happy for you !! =) Enjoy !! Could you send me an email with your mailing adress (make sure that The Book Depository ships to your country) !! My email adress is : ninie2310@hotmail.fr !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh. I want to read all the book that you've read. Wanna lend me The Host and Unearthly? XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elodie!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I didn't expect this at all! You just made my day! :D I already sent you an email.

    Lucia! hahaha, I would if we were neighbors. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.