Sunday, January 9, 2011

Holiday Break Now Over. *sad face*


Uni starts tomorrow and I'm sad. I wanted more time to read. But noooo! Well, in a matter of two weeks I'll look like the lady in the picture above. T-T Haha. Yes, stress. studying. stress. and more studying. I hope I'll keep up with all this books and blogging while I'm in Uni. HOPEFULLY!

No, I will not be going on Hiatus. I'll still be around but I'm not sure if I'll be able to post as much as I have. But on the bright side I'll be getting an allowance so that means more books for me! Though, I might have to spend it on my and my bfs Anniversary and my moms birthday. Sigh. So much stuff to do so little time.

Thank you all for your continued support! I heart you all!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love that picture. We are all in mourning here too. I've been back at "school" (my job) for a week, but both my kids start their college courses tomorrow. Good luck, and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you annette! :D Good luck to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad :( Hope you will not drown in school books. Love your blogg..
    But know it all to well.. Keeping up your personal reading while keeping up on work and school is not always as easy as we are hoping for. Good luck :) Looking forward to read more of your reviews :) Even though they wont come all the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I went back last week and already feel swamped. That was me in the picture this afternoon. So much reading and not the good kind D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah well i hope everything goes good for you returning to school and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aylee: *hugs*
    MoonStar: Thanks a bunchies! :D I <3 your support!
    Laura: Hahahahha! Oh boy! Good Luck!
    Thanks Ash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.