Saturday, January 15, 2011

On my wishlist #5

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.

Goodreads Synopsis:
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.


Comments: I've been wanting to read this book since I first saw its cover 4 months ago. So! I shall just add this to my On my wishlist. So it'll remind me what I should be getting from the Bookdepository. xD

Whats on your wishlist this week? Let me know in the comment section below!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read this too, Hope you get to soon not sure when I will get to.

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about this book but haven't read it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has been on my wishlist for awhile, I've heard great things about it.

    Jennifer (An Abundance of Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about this one .. I'll wait to read your review to know if I'll read it or not !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this book on my wishlist for a while - hope to buy it soon as sounds really good, and love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eyeing this one up for a while as well - it does sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard nothing but great things about Paranormalcy! I need to get that book too. Hope you get to read it soon. Here's what I've go on my wishlist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get your book soon and that it is everything you hope it to be. Wanna see what is On My Wishlist?

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a really fun read, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book has been on my TBR list for a while! I really want it too! Here's mine:

    http://leecheeeee813.blogspot.com/2011/01/on-my-wishlist-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cover! She looks like a young Scarlett Johansson! Hope you get to read it soon!

    Here's mine: As the Pages Turn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paranormalcy is on my wishlist too. Ten new wishes added to my wishlist. Some of them are belated Christmas wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great wishlist ;) I just bought this one. Waiting for it to arrive :) Heard so much good about it :)
    Please check out my wishlist:
    http://moonstarsfantasyworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/on-my-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard lots of good things about this one and want to read it myself at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This had been on my wishlist for so long, but during my trip to London over New Years Eve I finally bought it!:) Hope we can both enjoy it. Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.