Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday, what am I reading? #4


This week I'm currently reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.

Goodreads Synopsis: All teenagers have problems, but few of them can match those of Aislinn, who has the power to see faeries. Quite understandably, she wishes that she could share her friends' obliviousness and tries hard to avoid these invisible intruders. But one faery in particular refuses to leave her alone. Keenan the Summer King is convinced beyond all reasoning that Aislinn is the queen he has been seeking for nine centuries. What's a 21st-century girl to do when she's stalked by a suitor nobody else can see? A debut fantasy romance for the ages; superlative summer read.

Comments:  Good book! Getting really interesting! I can't wait to finish it and start with the next installments! :D Yay!

Last week I read: 


 

Reviews:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Samesies! I just started Wicked Lovely one, as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first book only, but have yet to start it. I'm tryin to get the rest of the books that are out so I don't have to be left wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! That was a great week !! I've reaf Wicked Lovely but it was a long time ago !! I really want to read the other books in the series !! Happy reading Naj !! Here's my post : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aylee, great! how far have you gone?
    Ash, Yeah, I think thats how it should be. But I couldn't get them without finishing all the books I already have on my shelves.
    Elodie, Awwh! Wicked lovely is great, you should continue reading the entire series. :D Thanks a bunchies! I've already commented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naj- Yeah, that is true it would probably be better to just read what I have. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only heard great things about Wicked Lovely and it's subsequent sequels, so I really hope you enjoy it! The same goes for Nightshade (which I've been trying to fit into my reading for some time now and just haven't gotten to it.

    Happy New Year! Have a fabulous reading week and thanks so much for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.