Saturday, January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

 
A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.

This week I only got one book so I'm not going to bother with a Vlog. Anyways, I finally found Hunger Games in one of my local bookstores. I was freaking out and my boyfriend just kept rolling his eyes at me. -.- He thinks I'm hopeless when it comes to books. Haha. So I was at the book store and noticed Bloody Valentine by Melissa Dela Cruz as well and there sparked confusion! Which book should I get? DUH HUNGER GAMES! It was the last one on the shelf. I'm so lucky. So I got it. I have a long list of books I want to get thats all available at my bookstores. Including installments to books I've already read.

What's in your mailbox this week? Let me know below.


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. You're going to love this book Naj !! It's so great !! Happy reading!! I'll post my IMM tomorrow !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the Hunger Games! Peeta is such a studmuffin and Katniss just flat out rocks! LOVE it! Great mailbox even if it was only one book! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elodie! :D Already saw it. :D
    Aylee, Thankies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katie! :D I can't wait to start. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I hope you like it. I had a hard time finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received The Hunger Games from my secret santa this year and have just started to read it on Friday. I have only read two chapters and are loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hunger Games is AWESOME. Definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy The Hunger Games! I haven't read it yet either! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I truly enjoyed Hunger Games. I hope you do as well. :)

    If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/mondays-beginnings-72.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo! I loved The Hunger Games series! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Mockingjay was my favorite out of the three. Team Peeta or Team Gale? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.