Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #2 : Top Ten Books I resolve to Read in 2011


  
1. Hunger Games Series: 
    
- Hunger Games
- Catching Fire
 - Mockingjay


2. The Mortal Instruments Series

- City of Bones
- City of Ashes
- City of Glass
- City of Fallen Angels


3. Cast Chronicles 

- Beautiful Creatures
- Beautiful Darkness
- 3rd book


4. The Wolves of Mercy Falls

- Shiver
- Linger
- Forever
5. Wicked Lovely Series

- Wicked Lovely
- Ink Exchange
- Fragile Eternity
- Radiant Shadows
- Darkest Mercy
6. Evernight Series

- Evernight
- Stargazer
- Hourglass
- Afterlife


7. Wondrous Strange Series

- Wondrous Strange
- Darklight
- Tempestuous 


8. Paranormalcy Series

- Paranormalcy 
- Supernaturally
- 3rd book


9. Iron Fey Series

- The Iron King
- The Iron Daughter
- The Iron Queen 
- The Iron Knight 


10. The Darkest Powers Series

- The Summoning 
- The Awakening 
- The Reckoning   

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I saw The Hunger Games series on your list! You should definitely read the Hunger Games series! I loved them, and Mockingjay was my favorite. I can't wait to hear what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.