Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #7

 Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, wherein we share teasers (not spoilers) from the books we're currently reading.

 

"I know it's been way too long. I hope you haven't been checking your email all this time hoping to hear from me." - page 28

Comments: As you can see, I haven't been reading at all this week. *sad face* I feel like I'll be going through cold turkey soon if I don't have my next reading fix. *sad face x2* I have 4 quizzes on Thursday so hopefully on the weekends I'll be drowning in the world that is Evernight.

Whats on your teaser this week? Let me know with a linkage! :D

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your teaser Naj !! I hope you'll have great grades and don't worry your weekend will be way better ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Evernight and have yet to read this one.
    Here's mine on Savannah Grey and Secret Society:
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this one for xmas. I really enjoyed the first novel, so why am I waiting to start this one?! A good teaser:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, great teaser. I hope you are able to read more this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been told this is a must read series. Great Treaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is this book going for you ? I know you said you were trudging along with the series.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser.

    mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/readerly-teaser-tueday-the-mysterious-lady-law/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm... it's quite arrogant sounding~~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.