Saturday, August 6, 2011

Quick Review: The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume 1: Meeting and Mating (Vampire Relationship Guide #1) by Evelyn Lafont

Title: The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume 1: Meeting and Mating (Vampire Relationship Guide #1)
Author: Evelyn Lafont
Started: 6/8/2011
Finished: 6/8/2011
Goodreads | Review List

Goodreads Summary:


Josie is your average girl who just wants one simple thing to make her feel complete--sex with a vampire. When she receives an invitation to a party thrown by one of the world's richest vamps, she doesn't stop to question her luck; she jumps into her favorite stilettos and heads out to the event of a lifetime, secretly hoping that she'll come home with a sexy party favor.

But the great undead aren't just pointy toothed hotties waiting to satisfy Josie's carnal desires--they are dangerous. With a single-minded focus on fulfilling her sole sexual longing, Josie unwittingly entrenches herself in the twisted world of vampire relationships with no one to guide her, but herself.


Review: 


An unexpected engrossing read. I mean literally "engrossing". Lafont's writing literally sucked me into the story until the very end of the book. It was a short read but it was a good one. It was funny, steamy, exciting and some how a bit angsty or maybe its just my reaction to things.

Anyways, I found the entire story perfect for me since its exactly what I wanted with the right amount of captivation, humor and unputdownableness.
I'm definitely getting the next book!




P.S. I won this from here: awesomesaucebookclub.com Thank you Amber's! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.