Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review: Destined for An Early Grave (Night Huntress #4) by Jeaniene Frost

Title: Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress #4)
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Started: 16/8/2011
Finished: 17/8/2011
Goodreads | Review List

Review:

 *grabs tissue from tissue-box and blows nose* 4th installment and the first book of the Night Huntress series that made me cry so much! Like 4 times! Unbelievable!

Lets begin shall we! Destined for An Early Grave was an epic installment to the series and each book seemed to be even better than the last and I'm not exaggerating. It was all as witty and amazing as the first 3 books but with its unique engrossing and captivating bits that seems to blow you away and in my case make you tear up like a baby. Cat is kind of more hormonal in this one and I can't blame her because of the kind of stuff she's taking and Bones was no different. At one point I thought everything would never get back to normal in the book but then again its a paranormal romance theres no such thing as normal with the genre.

This is the first book in a very long time that actually grabbed me by either side of my face and pulled me into the pages. I literally did not realize 2 hours has past when I began reading through the middle part of the book. It was simply amazing like straight out unbelievable awesomeness right there. Not to mention unbelievably impossible to put down. (Yes, I'm overusing unbelievable. Don't hate me now) Because I'm happy with the outcomes of the plot and how awesomingly everything is moving I can't help but give this book 5/5 stars. :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.