Saturday, May 21, 2011

In My Mailbox #13

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.




I forgot to mention to check out the below for further details and all! :D

For Review:
Redheart by Jackie Gamber (Thank you Seventh Star Press)

Bought:
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Wolves of Calla by Stephen King
Blood Royal by Vanora Bennett

Won:
Book Jacket (Thanks LovLivLife Reviews)
Half Blood Haul + Extra (Thanks Jackie!)

Extras:
Bookmarks etc.

Yay! I can't wait to read my first for review book! I'm so excited! Thanks so much Seventh Star Press (C.C) for sending me the book. I never thought I would be approached by a publisher. *happiness*

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Uhh.. You finally got Nevermore. Congratulations. I know how excited you have been about that one :)
    And good luck with your first real review book :)

    Hope you get an amazing trip to Dubai :) Wish I could leave for a vacation to :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Nevermore but haven't read it yet. Hope you love it and all your other new books! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redheart seems awesome .. I hope you'll like it. I love all the swag you got Naj =) !!
    I can't wait to read your review on Nevermore .. I haven't read it but I've heard great things about it !!
    Happy reading my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.