Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Review: Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1) by Rachel Caine

Title: Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1)
Author: Rachel Caine
Started: 26/4/11
Finished: 3/5/11
Goodreads | Review List

Before I continue on to the review I'd like to vent first.

aoaifjasjkhfkafmsfsghdjkfghagfjkajfahfa!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay I'm done.

I took a long time trying to finish this book and no its not because I didn't like it but because of certain events that happened. I was too distracted to read it properly. But now, I'm better and life is more exciting and all. Anyways, onto the book. It was a GREAT first book. It was completely different from other vampire books I've read. Rachel Caine has an original on her hands and I like it!

The book started out really rough. Not in the writing sense but the events that happened to the main character Claire. Poor thing really. Shes so young and being treated all mean like that. The secondary I'm currently loving as well. Especially Eve she kind of reminds me of Abby from NCIS. Goth and happy. Its really cute. :D

I don't think I should keep you guys. So main point here is. I loved it. It was unique, it was dark and had events I did not expect and also has Shane as my fav hottie. :D It was unputdownable. So if you haven't read the series yet you should!

I'd like to Thank Vickie from ComaCalm (I spelt it right this time!!) for sending me her copy of the book. It was an exceptional read! :D Thank you!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review Naj =) !! I have the first two books of the series in my pile and I can't wait to read them now !!
    Looking forward to meet Shane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when other people love my fave books. Wasn't it good?!! Shane and Michael *swoon*, and Eve is hilarious. The rest of the books are just as good and better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you liked it!! I love this series. The books are so awesome. And most of them end in cliffhangers. I am about to start the 10th one today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.