Friday, May 20, 2011

On My Wishlist #18

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.


I listened to the audiobook but that wasn't enough. I want to read the books and have them on my shelf. :D Yay! I'll be getting these books in Dubai next month. I'll be going on a trip for 4 days in honor of my birthday. Yay! So expect a HUGE haul of books on my IMM! :D

Whats on your wishlist?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Uhhh.. The best wishlist ever :) I got them :P They are the best :)
    Hope you get them ;) And wish you an awesome trip :) Hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first three books in French last year and loved them .. I have books 4,5 and 6 (that I won in a giveaway) and I can't wait to read them !!
    Looking forward to read your reviews on these books Naj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the BDB series. You have to read them! I hope you have fun on your birthday trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.