Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #19

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
 
What I'm reading: 
I haven't been reading much lately. I have loads of work to do plus Uni has started again. -.- Yes. 



Never judge a book by its cover because right now. :D I'm liking this book. :D

What are you reading this Monday?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey Naj! Haha, I'm reading the same book as you :) No seriously though, I am. I got this one for review and I really like it so far. I agree, don't judge a book by its cover. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The cover will change with the release of the second edition, which is set to release with the second part of this trilogy by this xmas =P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.