Friday, May 13, 2011

Re-Cover Me Friday #3

Re-Cover Me Friday, is a new feature only featured on my blog. It is a feature where I basically take a book cover and redesign it completely in my own way. This is something I can do that incorporates both my hobby and my job (I'm a designer :D if you don't know already). I'm very excited about this! I hope everyone will find this enjoyable.

I forgot to make one last Friday so lets restart! :D


Man, my scheduled post of this had a looong paragraph talking about stuff I can't remember. Gah. I wish I backed it up or was warned or something. -.- I didn't know blogger was having problems.

Anyways! My next RCMF will be of Prismatica by L. David Hesler, If you guys have any books you want me to Re-Cover let me know even if you have asked me before repeat it again so I can have all the requests on one post. I also need to list them down. :D

Happy Friday Everyone!


Photobucket 


Disclaimer: I mean no disrespect to the actual designers of the books that are mentioned. I also do not own any of the images that are used on the re-covered designs unless otherwise stated.

5 comments:

  1. Very Nice!! I love it. I am sick of covers with just a picture of someone. I haven't read this book though but I think your cover makes me even more curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, Naj! I like how you kept the same kind of color wash on your redesign.

    I can't wait to see what you do with Prismatica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good Naj =) !! Honestly I'm more attracted to your cover than to the original one.
    I haven't heard of Prismatica but I look forward to take a look at your work =) !!

    You could re-design the cover of Matched by Ally Condie or the cover of Shiver (even if it looks gorgeous).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever! These are excellent!

    Stop by Writing Uphill and pick up your Stylish Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I'm like others here who are tired of the single figure or the EYE! One more EYE on the cover and I swear I'm going to barf. Sorry. I shouldn't rant here. I'm new to your site (which is lovely btw). Thanks to Darby over at Writing Uphill I've discovered you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.