Saturday, March 19, 2011

Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton

Title: Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #3)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Started: 17/3/11
Finished: 19/3/11
Goodreads | Review List

Review:

This book gave me so much mixed signals and at one point I wanted to throw it out because I was so annoyed for Anita. She doesn't sleep AT ALL! The poor thing. Always has something after her one way or another. The whole book was just 3 days in Anita's life and man it tired me out. I don't know how Hamilton does it but she does it goood.

I'm happy to say as well that I learned something from this book. Like the names of the guns they used and what a Lamia is. I just want to say this. I HATE SNAKES! I hate hate hate snakes. I am terrified of them. They're so EWE. As you can see on the left that the cover has a snake on it and it fits perfectly with the contents of the book and all but seriously... SERIOUSLY! I can't even touch it. I had to cover it with a white piece of paper. *shudders* GROSS. -.-

Besides the fact that I hated the cover because of the snake on it. Hamilton really knows how to right an exciting book. It was rather gruesome and new for me but I liked it. It has bits of detectivey stuff in it too which I don't mind at all, it also almost never lets you take a breather, there is not a slow moment in this book, there is always, ALWAYS something happening and every time I put down the book, my heads tells me to pick it up again so I can read what happens next. Another guaranteed unputdownable book from Laurell K. Hamilton.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.