Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #15

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
 
Okay! So Uni started and I just got a job in a design studio. This time I'm a Junior and not just an intern. YAY! *hitshead on keyboard* I'm exhausted. -.- ANYWAYS! TO THE MEME!

What I'm reading: 


What I've Read:


Click images for Reviews. :D

Wh00p! Can't wait to see what happens next in The Reckoning! What are you reading this Monday? Let me know below. ! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by! I haven't read the laughing corpse the title and cover kind of freaks me out lol! I read your review and sound pretty good. I can't believe there are so many books in the series. I hope you continue reading these books in order or else things will continue getting confusing!

    Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I seriously need to get The Summoning. lol. Hope you enjoy The Reckoning! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. The Reckoning is so good!! Its like awesome good.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping you'll love The Reckoning Naj .. It's actually my favorite of the series !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved 'The reckoning'! Hope you enojoy it too. :) I'm currently reading 'Inside In' by Marie V. Snyder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your job!
    l need to read The Reckoning series .. in fact l need to read all these lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.