Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday, What are you reading? #13

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

What I'm Reading:


Comments: I adore this series. Its just awesome! Oh wells. Anyways, This week I just finished 1 book. I'm such a sorry excuse for a book blogger. -.- Uni is killing me! Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up during sem break. :D 


What are you reading this Monday?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I've alsmot finished The Awakening and I'm planning to read The Reckoning next (the third book in the series) !! I hope you're enjoying One Foot in the Grave : I so have to buy At Grave's End !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed The Awakening and hope you do too! I'm about to start His Eyes.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soon to finish Stray by Rachel Vincent :)

    I am so curious on Kelley Armstrongs book :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these books!! What a Great Week your going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great books! I have yet to read any Jeanie Frost but have heard only great things. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.