Saturday, March 5, 2011

On my wishlist #11

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.

Goodreads Jessica #1 | Goodreads Jessica #2

Goodreads Synopsis:
The undead can really screw up your senior year ...

Marrying a vampire definitely doesn’t fit into Jessica Packwood’s senior year “get-a-life” plan. But then a bizarre (and incredibly hot) new exchange student named Lucius Vladescu shows up, claiming that Jessica is a Romanian vampire princess by birth—and he’s her long-lost fiancĂ©. Armed with newfound confidence and a copy of Growing Up Undead: A Teen Vampire’s Guide to Dating, Health, and Emotions, Jessica makes a dramatic transition from average American teenager to glam European
vampire princess. But when a devious cheerleader sets her sights on Lucius, Jess finds herself fighting to win back her wayward prince, stop a global vampire war—and save Lucius’s soul from eternal destruction
  
Comments:   
So, last week I got all the books I wanted for lasts weeks wishlist. Which is awesome and a first for me. Anyways, this week I want the Jessica Series it just seems so intriguing and something I would totally love to read. But sadly, there is too many books I want to get before this. Why is there so many books out there?! I'm going crazy. I want to live in the bookstore now. 

This will remain in my TBR pile until I manage to earn my own living probably. -.- Yesh, I am one those spoiled brats. But I have worked before. But they all treated me like the kid. Because I was I guess. But still I earned a decent living with my European family. :D I love Designers they're just crazy and amazing to work with.

What are you wishing for this week? Let me know below! Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize it had a second book. I just got the first one a few weeks ago. Now I have to put the second one on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side but haven't read it yet. Supposed to be really good. :)

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first book is awesome and the cover looks gorgeous !! I'm hoping you'll read it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too bad that your bookstores take so long Naj! Mine usually do too but a couple of weeks ago I emailed customer service for the store I frequent the most complaining about the lack of new releases in the YA/Teen section. And they're already taking care of it which makes me happy! Otherwise I'd have to order online or wait every few months to drive an hour and a half up to the big city to visit a fully stocked bookstore.

    Can't wait to see if you got anything this week! Hopefully you did. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read these books I hadn't seen the second one before but I have the first one.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.