Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Series Discovery

Hello Everyone! Ignoring the fact that I have Midterms tomorrow. I shall sit down and talk to you about an interesting day I had at my sisters place.

I went over her place for a little visit and to see how her renovating has been going while I was there we decided to watch the Green Hornet. As I sat right in front of the TV screen like I was 4 years old and watching Barney. I caught a name sticking out from the bookshelf next to the TV. It was the name of the author of the Anita Blake Series - Laurell K. Hamilton. Awesomeness! I was holding off buying these books because of the sequels I need to get and there they are sitting on my sisters shelf looking pretty. Apparently they were given to her years ago and she didn't know she has possibly an awesome series on her shelf. Seriously. I'm so glad I found it. I borrowed the first 4 so I can read them and enjoy. :D I mean woah! What are the odds. O.O Ain't that awesome?



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you!:)
    I've been curious about this series since... forever :)) but I never got to read it - just the thought that there are soooo many books in the series makes me dizzy!:)) I don't think I'll ever have the patience to read ll of them, since I love reading all the books in a series in a row. But I can't wait to see what you think of the first books, maybe I should get started reading them already. :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and good luck with your midterms! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must be one of the firt paranormal series I've ever read !! I have the first 19 books (lol) .. It gets awesome after book 3, well according to me !! Happy reading Naj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deea, haha, yea me too! But my love for reading doesn't stop me from reading them! I can't wait to read them. :D <3 Oh and thank you! :D

    Elodie, Yeah! I saw your ratings on goodreads of the 2nd book. So looow! I must read the books and find out why. :D Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.