Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #13

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)

Goodreads
Expected Release: October 4th, 2011
Comments: I actually thought Bloody Valentine was the 6th book and not this one. Isn't that a bit stupid of me? Turns out its just a companion book. How many companion books does a series need to have? Isn't 1 enough. Seriously. It annoyed me. I almost bought it as well. I'm glad I didn't I don't like companion books they seem pretty pointless. Anyways, enough about that. This is a scheduled post. I start my exams today actually. So I scheduled this post a couple of days before so my blog stays alive! I can't wait for the end of the semester. I'm getting really tired already. I'll be even more exhausted in 3rd year. We have our thesis to work on. Damn. Anyways! What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know below! 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Is this series good? cause i've heard alot of mixed reviews on it and im kinda hesitant to pick it up :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any from this series before. I've been kind of staying away from vampires lately since there are so many vampire books now, but I'm hoping to eventually read this series when I'm not tired of vamps anymore. Good pick!

    Here's my pick for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janine, actually its both good and bad. Some installments are really good some are just blah. So its up to you whether or not you want to pick it up. :D

    Chelsey, lool yeah, aren't we all trying to stay away from that. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favorite cover of the series! I need to read them soon, but my TBR pile is crazy... Anyway, great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this series : I've heard a lot of great things about it and the covers look gorgeous !! I don't really like companion novels either .. They usually don't bring something useful to the story according to me.
    Good luck Naj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this book is better then the last.lol I really do like this series I just thought the last book was one of those filler books and not enough happened. I will be picking this one up though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard lots about this series, but I've never read it.

    It sucks that you're stressed, but you can pull through! I'm working on my thesis right now (4th year of my program) and it's killing me. But I know that when I get through it and it's all done, it'll feel so good! Good luck with your exams!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I have the first book in this series here. I'm going to have to get to it one of these days. :) Do hope you enjoy this when it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that cover! Haven't read this series... but it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.