Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #12

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)





Goodreads
Expected Release: March1st, 2011
Goodreads Synopsis: 
When you can see things others can't, where do you look for the truth?
This paranormal murder mystery will have teens reading on the edge of their seats.
Clarity "Clare" Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch a certain object, and the visions come to her. It's a gift. 


And a curse.
When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare's ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case--but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk. Then Clare's brother--who has supernatural gifts of his own--becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away. Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?


Comments: Oh my, the synopsis made me love it already! And the cover; gosh, the cover looks amazing. I'm a photomanipulator as well and I haven't seen anything done like this. Its unique and haunting and honestly, if I lived in the States I would have bought this already. :D Oh local bahraini bookstore I hope you update faster!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know below!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is on my list too. The cover really does draw you in. Great Pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Definitely want to read this one too! Hope you can read it soon as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read this one !! I love the cover and the plot sounds really good !! Great pick Naj ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.