Saturday, March 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #9

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.



*Squeeeeee* I never thought I would have such a big IMM! I never thought I would win anything either. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Borrowed :

Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton (Review | Goodreads)
The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton (Review | Goodreads)
The Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton (Review | Goodreads)
The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #4) by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Killing Dance (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #6) by Laurell K. Hamilton
Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton
Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #11) by Laurell K. Hamilton
A Caress of Twilight (Meredith Gentry #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton

Bought :

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers #3) by Kelley Armstrong
At the Graves End (Night Huntress #3) by Jeaniene Frost

Won :

Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie
Thank you Elodie from Once upon a quote!

Divine by Mistake (Goddess of Partholon #1) by P.C. Cast
Thank you Moonstar from Moonstar Fantasy World!

Gift :

Stray (Shifters #1) by Rachel Vincent
Thank you Moonstar from Moonstar Fantasy World!

R.A.K. (More about R.A.K. here) :

Firespell (Dark Elite #1) by Chloe Neill 
Thank you Briana from The Book Pixie!!

What did you guys get in your mailbox this week? Let me know. 

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me Naj !! You're so sweet !! I consider you to be a friend as well, you're so funny and nice ;) !!
    I'm hoping you'll love all these books !! You're the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have yet to read the summoning.. I will eventually read it because you say so many great things about it. I really want to read the night huntress series, I hear so many amazing things so I hope you enjoy the 3rd book! Stray by Rachel Vincent is another one I want to get my hand on as well. I actually got Firespell from my library this week So I hope I see your review soon, I have yet to start it though.

    I hope you enjoy matched i know youve been wanting to read it so I hope you enjoy it I really am looking forward to that review!

    You really did receive some great books, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you got Firespell! And so happy to hear you like my excruciatingly long reviews! lol. And yes, you can call me Bri. :) I still need The Summoning. Hoping to one day get it in HC since I have The Reckoning in HC and I have this thing where I have to have my series books in the same format as each other. lol. Happy reading girl! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh great list! I really liked Matched. Never heard of the Vampire Hunter series, but they must be good if you checked them all out at once! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for the comments! <3 *hugs you all*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I'm going to have to check out that Anita Blake series. I love the darkest powers series!!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great vlog. Thanks for mentioning me :) Your so sweet :)
    Hope you will enjoy the books as much as I did :) They are both some of my favourites :)

    I think you will love Matched to :) It´s a great book :)

    I need to check out the Anita Blakes series. Heard so much great about it.

    Happy reading <3

    Hugs
    ~MoonStar~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab set! I've heard good things about the Anita Blake books. I loved Matched.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.