Saturday, March 12, 2011

On my Wishlist #12

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.

 Goodreads | Wicked Lovely Review


Synopsis:


To 17-year-old Leslie, the tattoo is a thing of indescribable beauty, a captivating mark that she must make her own. But this subtle web of eyes and wings brings with it a transformation that no sweet young girl would ever imagine or welcome. Like its predecessor, this stand-alone sequel to Wicked Lovely plunges its youthful heroine into a faery world of almost constant peril. A tantalizing urban fantasy that won't let go.

Comments:

I have and read Wicked Lovely and now, I'm just itching to get the other books. I just hate having the first book of a series and not the rest. -.- When I went to the mall yesterday I found Fragile Eternity and not Ink Exchange. So I just forgot about it and moved on and bought something else. -.- Also, theres a problem with my shelves. I need to get new ones. My shelves are full. Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting the rest of this series.  


Whats on your wishlist?

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Awesome. I really wanna read this series too.. Hope you get the once you are missing.. And yeah new shelfs.. I need that too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Wicked Lovely and own but need to read Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity, and Radiant Shadows. Great picks! :)

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read Wicked Lovely too and I loved it !! I have Fragile Eternity but not the other books .. but it's because I got confused when I wanted to order the second book in the series (I know, STUPID!!) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the covers in this series. Very eye-catching.

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ink Exchange sounds really good, but I am going to have to read Wicked Lovely first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower (: I read the first two of this series and I really need to get back to it cause it was really good.
    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always hear lots of good stuff about this series but haven't read it yet. I hope you get new bookshelves soon so you can fit your growing collection!

    Feel free to check out what's on my wishlist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here are ten more wishes. I add books to my list faster than I can either read them or blog about them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a difficult choice to me, because it was Wicked Lovely that made me hate fairy novels for a while(The Iron Fey series luckily cured me). Still I hope you get it soon and can enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't gotten to those yet, but they look great!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.