Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #15

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)

Synopsis:
DIE FOR ME is the first of three books about Kate, a sixteen-year-old American who moves to Paris after the death of her parents. It introduces a new version of the undead with revenants, beings who are fated to sacrifice themselves over and over again to save others’ lives. Kate finds herself falling for Vincent, who she discovers is not the typical French teenager he appears: he is something else entirely.

DIE FOR ME presents a new supernatural mythology presented in a city where dreams are sometimes the same as reality

Comments:
I would love to read a book with Paris as the scenario!  


Whats on your WoW?
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Die for Me is also on my wishlist! :)

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about this book too! The Paris setting must be awesome!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're interested in reading a book set in Paris, you definitely have to order Anna and the French Kiss Naj !! I'm sure you'll love it !!
    I really can't wait to read Die For Me as well : the cover looks gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Die For Me too. Awesome cover and who wouldn't love the Paris setting.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which one do you prefer? The old or the new cover?
    I am curious about this book.

    It's All About Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks great...and the cover's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that new cover...So can't wait for this one!

    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover. I'm so waiting for this, it sounds like a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I got this from Netgalley and am sooo looking forward to reading it!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I've started to see this book and it does sound good. :) Hope you enjoy when you get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I am reading Die for Me right now, and am really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.