Thursday, March 10, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday #3

Third Sentence Thursday

Yay! I just finished my 2nd exam this morning! Yay! and now its time for some reading since its a weekend. But first a meme which I haven't done in awhile. 



"Bones sat on the bed. Or the remains of it." - Pge 284 

I know, its been a week and I'm still reading this book. -.- I'm so stressed out. -.- Anways! I will finish this today. 

The sentence sounds like someone had it steamy before this was written. :D Now, I'm off to reading the next bit of that.

Whats on your TST this week? Let me know!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Bones <3, such a hottie !! I'm reading The Candidates by Inara Scott and it's awesome so far : there's this bad boy named Jack who is definitely swoon worthy .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bones is awesome!! Everything he says sounds sexy.lol.


    I am glad your exams are going good. It must be stressful!! Hope it settles down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh! I think I remember that scene ^.^ it was pretty awesome heh~~

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.