Thursday, March 10, 2011

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress #2) by Jeaniene Frost

Title: One Foot in the Grave
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Started: 4/3/11
Finished: 10/3/11
Goodreads | Review List | Halfway to the Grave Review

Review: 

Before anything I would like to just say: Weeeeeeeeeeeee~ I love love love Bones. He is just so *insert heart here*.

Okay, enough of my fangirl-ing. I spent a week reading this and to be frank I didn't get the chance to enjoy as much as I wanted to. But reading the last 50 pages just now made up for it. This series is AWESOME and brilliantly written. It is a big change from the usual YA Girl goes to School, meets boy, falls in love at first sight, fawns over him, yada yada yada. I get it, its different for some novels but still it has the same main features.

Despite the fact that I didn't get to enjoy the beginning as much I would like to focus on the fact that I loved and enjoyed the last 50 pages as well. That just proves this book is awesome from the start to the finish. I even got a whole chapter treat of Bones and Cat love! Haha. Jeaniene Frost is awesome and this second installment to the Night Huntress Series just blew me away. Another unputdownable book from Jeaniene Frost.

Note: I won't be reading anything else until exams are over which is next Tuesday on the 15th. Its too far off but what can I do? I'll probably read a really small book which is like a hundred pages only. So hopefully, I'll still post up memes. See you guys next time!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great review Naj !! I look forward to re read this one .. If I remember correctly, Bones and Cat are supposed to get married, aren't they ? I can't wait !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elodie, Shhhh! Someone might read. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your concern Naj ;) !!
    I have a lot of time to read actually, which is super great, so I'm trying to lower my to-read pile .. !! I hope your exams will go well ;)
    Looking forward to read your next review !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUPS !! I'm sorry about the spoiler .. I didn't realize .. all this reading might drive me a little crazy =) !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the first book and loved it now I just need to actually get to this one. I keep putting it off because I have to read other things. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one series I have not started yet. But I hear such great things of it. I do need to get to it some day. :) Thanks and so glad you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.