Sunday, February 20, 2011

7 Fact Award! (Check me out you might be Awarded!)

Things to do:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.

Thank you Nadea for this awesome award! Visit her blog here.

1. I'm a student trying to get my Bachelors Degree in Business Informatics but my passion is books and design.
2. I can paint. I used to spend 5 hours just painting. 

3. I'm a realism sketch artist.
 4. I'm the middle child. I have an older sister and a younger sister as well as a little brother. Me and my younger sister have the tendency of being forgotten but since my older sister moved out. I became the eldest in the house. YAY ME!
5. Everyone calls me the Golden Child in the family. Because I'm a nerd and have weird talents. haha. but now my little sister is getting some of the spotlight (THANK GOD) because shes really good in cooking while I suck at it. haha.
6. Me and my siblings get harassed in our neighborhood sometimes, because we are half Filipino and can speak English while we look arab.
7. I just got my license and I'm still trying to fight my fear of driving on highways. haha.

And now I pass this award to the following blogs (in no particular order), You guys don't need to post up something like this. I just love spreading the love!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the blog award Naj and driving will get easier! Sorry to hear about the harassment because of the way you look, people need to get a life and stop being stupid!
    Lucky you, I cannot even draw a straight line!

    thanks for stopping by my mailbox post earlier and glad to see you back online and apparently all is back to normal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Naj!
    Congrats on the blog award!
    Okay so I'm totally jealous that you can draw!! Those two paintings are amazing!! It took me over a year to get comfortable driving on the highway! Those people drive fast and just plain crazy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award.. And thanks a lot for giving it to me :D

    and wow.. did you draw that drawing?
    Awesome that you paint.
    We have something in common. My family calls me a nerd to.. :P Though I am only called nerd.. Golden Child sounds so much better xD :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are such a creative mind! I used to paint and draw a lot when I was younger, really need to take some time and be creative again:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm always so jealous of people who can draw/paint because I have absolutely no artistic abilities whatsoever! Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I seen on someone elses site you recieved One Lovely Blog Award or else I would have picked you too. If you didn't though let me know! Because I think you're awesome!

    Congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for passing me the award Naj !! It's great to learn more about your life .. You're an artist, I wish I could draw like you do !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for accepting the award. Hehe.

    I'm 23 and I still can't drive. Since I live away from home, I rely heavily on public transport.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.