Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #8

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)

Goodreads Synopsis: A love out of time. A spaceship built of secrets and murder. 
  Seventeen-year-old Amy joins her parents as frozen cargo aboard the vast spaceship Godspeed and expects to awaken on a new planet, three hundred years in the future. Never could she have known that her frozen slumber would come to an end fifty years too soon and that she would be thrust into the brave new world of a spaceship that lives by its own rules.
Amy quickly realizes that her awakening was no mere computer malfunction. Someone-one of the few thousand inhabitants of the spaceship-tried to kill her. And if Amy doesn't do something soon, her parents will be next.
Now Amy must race to unlock Godspeed's hidden secrets. But out of her list of murder suspects, there's only one who matters: Elder, the future leader of the ship and the love she could never have seen coming.

Goodreads

Comments: The synopsis itself is completely awesome. I want it. But I still want Iron Witch the most! I'm just waiting another week before I buy another book. I need to finish some of my other books.

 Goodreads Synopsis: Cassia has always trusted the Society to make the right choices for her: what to read, what to watch, what to believe. So when Xander's face appears on-screen at her Matching ceremony, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is her ideal mate . . . until she sees Ky Markham's face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. The Society tells her it's a glitch, a rare malfunction, and that she should focus on the happy life she's destined to lead with Xander. But Cassia can't stop thinking about Ky, and as they slowly fall in love, Cassia begins to doubt the Society's infallibility and is faced with an impossible choice: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she's known and a path that no one else has dared to follow.

Goodreads


Comments:  This one is on its way! I'm trying out Dystopian yet again! I can't wait for it! Thank you Elodie for your awesomeness! :D  Check out her awesome blog here.


What are you guys waiting for this week? Let me know below! 

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I guess your taunting me two I want these two books too- we really need to hit the lottery with all the great books coming out this year.

    Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great Wednesday and hope your quizzes go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for dystopians! I can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Across the Universe. I absolutely LOVED it. I would say it as the best book I've read so far this year, but I read The Hunger Games Trilogy the first three days of this year, so...

    Anyway, it kept me up until five this morning before I finished it and now I can't stop thinking about it! Gah! SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Naj !! I hope you'll enjoy it !! It was a good read for me !! I loved the dystopian side !! You'll see, the cover is gorgeous ;)
    I can't wait for Across the Universe either !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth, Awesomeness! hahaha yeah :D I'm going to start the hunger games soon! :D I can't wait!
    Elodie, :DDD I can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were two great reads. Hope you enjoy them when you get them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wanting to read these two as well! Across The Universe looks SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matched was pretty good, and I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Naj, I'ma new follower. I agree, I hope you like the darker side of literature. :)
    I enjoyed The Hunger Games, I hope you do, too.

    Happy Reading!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have both of these sitting on my shelf just waiting to be read! I'm loving the dark trend in YA. Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.