Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whats Your Status? #1

Whats Your Status? is a fun way to share what you have finished read this week, are currently reading, and what you plan to read next! It is held over at Butterfly Feet Walking on Life!

I'm starting another Meme! But I'll only post this up if I haven't reviewed the books I read. :D 


Read this week:
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (Goodreads)
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis (Goodreads)

Currently Reading:
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads)

Next 3 Reads:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Goodreads)
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (Goodreads)
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Goodreads)

What I'm going to buy next:
Bloody Valentine by Melissa Dela Cruz (Goodreads)
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads)
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (Goodreads)


What's your status this week?

11 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games series is great !! I'm sure you'll like it Naj ;)
    I hope you're enjoying Shiver so far ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. just finished Clarity by Kim Harrington, not sure wht I will be reading next yet. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good books. I love Kelley Armstrong and Hunger Games series. Also I really liked Ink Exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch for participating, Naj! Awesome post :)

    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Naj! I'm a new follower via Zakiya's site!!! Great list you have here. I'm interested to see your review on Shiver :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elodie, I am though I haven't gone as far as Chapter 1. haha. :D But I liked it so far.
    Mariya, Awesome! I wanted to get that as well. :D
    Awesomesauce, :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just wanted you to know that I had to pick 6 sweet blogs for an award and you were one of them. See her for details Irresistibly Sweet Award

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to hear what you think of The Hunger Games series! They were amazing books, and out of the three Mockingjay was my favorite! I would love it if you could check out my reviews of the three of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shiver was a cute book. I sttill need to read linger though. Then I also have Bloody Valentine. Oh and all three hunger game books. I've read the first, but haven't really pushed myself to read the other 2 because I wasn't in love with the first like alot of people were. I'll be curious to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to get the Hunger Game Series before next month because its part of our reading challenge, Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde how was that? Always wanted to give it a try -seen lots of movie versions lol.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amber, Thank you so much. :D
    T.B., I can't wait to start reading them. I hope they're as good as you say. I'll check out your reviews now. :D
    Ash, So many books you have! Try them out again. Give them a chance? :D
    BLHmistress, Good Luck with that. :D It wasn't as good as the movies actually. -.-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.