Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #10


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, wherein we share teasers (not spoilers) from the books we're currently reading.

  Goodreads:
 
Reviews:
 
Teaser:  ""Katniss" I jump at the proximity of the sound. Look frantically for its source, bow loaded, seeking target to hit. "Katniss."" - pge 355
 
Comments: 100 pages to go and I cannot wait to read how it ends. I'll finish it today! So I can focus on working on a group assignment due on Thursday. o.o Anyways, I'm loving the series! :D Its so exciting! Wh00p!

Whats on your Teaser Tuesday this week? Let me know!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying it. I think they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered all tree of the books. Heard so much about them. So couldn´t help myself xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad when I finished the series !! I love these characters !! Happy reading Naj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series, but Mockingjay is my least fave ;_; PEEETAAA why so mean?!?! Hehe. Thanks for stopping by Naj, glad to see you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what is going on!!!! I really need to buy these last two books. Awesome teaser you have motivated me to buy these on my next book run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these books! Can't wait to hear what you thought of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.