Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday, What am I reading? #12

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

What I'm Reading:


Comments: Man, I've been waiting to read this book since I finished the first book. But I found other series I want to venture into and instead of buying sequels like I should I bought the first books of a lot of series. o.o But I eventually got around to it, See! I'm reading it *ways the book in the air*

What I've read this week:



What are you guys reading this Monday? Let me know. :D

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love the Darkest Powers series!! How did you like Halfway to the Grave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Darkest Powers series too hehe xD hope you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Mockingjay! What a great end to a great series :)
    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Naj !! I'm currently reading The Summoning .. I can't tell you if I like it or not because I've only read the first two chapters ! I'm hoping I'll love it because I'm going to meet the author in March in Paris and it'll be too bad if I didn't like her books ..
    I look foward to read what you thought of The Awakening =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elodie! I do hope you like it. :D I really enjoyed it! Awwwh thats awesome! I wish I could meet her. :D I look forward to reading your review on The Summoning. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great titles! Can't wait to read some!
    Love your blog! New follower here!
    Please check out mine and follow if you can!
    http://thebookbell.blogspot.com/
    Thanks so much!
    Blakeley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want to get into this series by Kelley Armstrong as well. :) I do hope you enjoy it. Have a great week and enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hunger Games is awesome! As well as The Awakening. I hope you're liking it so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.