Saturday, February 26, 2011

On my wishlist #10

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.


Comments: Today, I will be going through a herd of angry but peaceful protesters just to get this book! I'm going crazy! I want the second book already! -.-



Comments: Now, I really need to stop brushing this off. I love love the first book and I remember being so excited to get the next book but there were so many other books to get. -.- fail. I know. haha. I'll be getting this soon as well! 

Whats on your wishlist this week? Let me know below.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I feel so left out that I don't have any interest in starting the Jeaniene Frost series, lol. I already have so many going, I'm afraid I'll get hooked. :)

    I went gonzo at the closing sale of one of my Borders stores, so I skipped my normal Wishlist post and put up a Non-Wishlist bloggy thing for the first time instead. I'm afraid the Wishlist Gods will strike me down if I think about new books anytime soon again. ;o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get these soon, especially One Foot in the Grave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already own One Foot in the Grave I just haven't read it yet. Since I just finished Halfway to the Grave a few days ago it is killing me to get to the second book. However, school work and my job are getting in the way this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW do you wait to read the next in the series?? You have so much patience! I usually can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stop reading the 1st book after like 70 pages and gave up. i don't know why exactly i can't remember lol. I should finish it so I can see what all the fuss is about.

    here's whats omw!
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/on-my-wishlist5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.