Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #10

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)

 Goodreads | Shiver Review | Shiver | Linger
Goodreads Synopsis: 
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater
In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

Expected Release: July 12th 2011 by Scholastic Press

Comments:  I just recently finished Shiver and I loved it and I can not wait to get Linger and read how it goes from there till Forever! Can't wait!

Whats on your WoW? Let me know below!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely can't wait for Forever! I'll be at the store as soon as it opens on the 12th of July, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first 2 and will read this when it comes out. I am not crazy excited lol but maybe a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it !! Can't wait to read this one ... =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.