Friday, February 4, 2011

The Friday 56 #2

Meme hosted by Freda's Voice. More info here: The Friday 56.
 
Rules:
  1. Grab a book, any book.
  2. Turn to page 56.
  3. Find any sentence that grabs you.
  4. Post it.
" Growling under my breath, I braked and let the car drift to a stop behind the pickup trucks..." - Pge 56

I haven't started the book yet! haha. I'm taking every ones advice and I'm going to read this after my exam so i can enjoy it! I haven't been posting lately! Sorry, Exams next week and all and I've also been reading classics (Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Narnia #1) which I won't be reviewing, I don't know how I could review a book thats been there for years. Like more than 10 years. -.- Anyways! Whats on your 56th page? Let me know below!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams...I know what that's like...and about rewarding oneself with a good book.

    My FRIDAY MEMES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growling because of something that's already happened or because of what's up ahead?

    Good luck with exams!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/02/friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one I want to read too! Good luck on exams!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Sounds intriguing. Love that book cover. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.