Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox #7

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.



I know, I haven't done one in like forever. The vlog explains why. It took me forever to upload this video on youtube for 2 days straight. Finally! My internet allowed me to do so.

I also hope this won't be the last IMM I make in a while. Since the Egypt thing started my country's people started planning a revolt which is either today or tomorrow. -.- (Edit: It already started. But only in a few areas) I hope I still get to buy books.

Bought:
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • Awakened by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  • Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
  • Little Giant Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker

Review List

What did you guys get this week? Comment with a link. :D


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I loved Halfway to the Grave and I hope youll enjoy the series too !! =) Bones <3 !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching Fire is my fave HG book <3 I hope you like it Naj :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great batch of books -- especially the the last two of The Hunger Games. Happy reading and I hope your country's situation works out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good books. I'm curious to see what you think of the other hunger game books. I have yet to read the last two just because I wasn't for the first one. I do have awakened. I need to read that since i've read all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks every one! :D I shall let you know what I think of the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked The Hunger Games series and hope you do too.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.