Saturday, February 12, 2011

On my wishlist #8

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.
 
 Goodreads Synopsis: "Since the age of fourteen, Emerson Cole has seen strange things – dead things – swooning Southern Belles, soldiers, and other eerie apparitions of the past. She’s tried everything to get rid of the visions: medication, counseling, asylums. Nothing’s worked.

So when Emerson's well-meaning brother calls in yet another consultant from a mysterious organization called the Hourglass, Emerson’s willing to give it one last try.

Michael Weaver is no ordinary consultant. He's barely older than she is; he listens like no one she's ever met before; and he doesn't make her feel the least bit crazy. As Emerson ventures deeper into the world of the Hourglass, she begins to learn the truth about her past, her future--and her very life.

A seductive time-slip novel that merges the very best of the paranormal and science fiction genres, Myra McEntire’s Hourglass is a stunning debut from an author to watch."
 
Release Date: May 24th 2011
 
Comments: After a week of no reviews! I will return with this OMW and a review soon! :D Anyways, The moment I finished reading this books synopsis I wanted to get it only to find out that its not released yet. haha. fail. -.- Click me to add to your Goodreads TBR pile.
 
Whats on your wishlist! Let me know with a link in the comment section below. I would love to comment on it  :D 

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the release !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog so often by the way Naj !! You're awesome !!
    I haven't that many books on my shelves but I'll definitely do a bookshelf tour (because I'd like to know what you think of it), maybe next week =) !!
    By the way, have you received Matched or not yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good pick! I've been dying to read this book- it looks SO good! And that cover is kind of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen this book before but it sounds interesting. Good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for this book as well!! And I LOVE the cover!! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive seen this book on so many people's TBR shelf. That cover is so freaky looking forward to see what you think about it!

    here's mine
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/on-my-wishlist3_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more I see this cover the more I would love to read this. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The BDB is really addicting aren't they lol?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific cover - it seems like I'm saying that all the time about the new YA books, but they're really creative. This sounds good though!

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book looks so good! Have you read the teaser quote? I have it on one of my past Waiting on Wednesday posts. I think it makes the guy sound pretty hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.